Monday, October 29, 2007

Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoots Waders


Whether you fish the Togiak River in western Alaska for Salmon or the Colorado River in Arizona for Rainbows you know that good waders make all the difference. The new Simms G3 waders tackle both of these harsh climates with ease. In Alaska, you'll find yourself drier, and thus warmer, due to the impressive breathability of the Simms G3 waders. Cold and clammy skin be gone. While in the Arizona, that same breathability will keep you from drowning in your own sweat. Keeping you more comfortable while you stalk those impressive rainbows. Find out today how a truly great pair of Simms wader can make you feel.

Review by Donald
I spent 18 hours Last fall in the water and Simms G3 kept me unbelievably warm and dry. No leaks. One thing I noticed about my G3 is its breathability. It also keeps me warm on fall and cool on summer. The 5 layer Gore-Tex fabric on the legs and the buttocks area were I think placed very strategically, it’s the area where I have greater chance of snagging. Since I always forget (or misplace) my gravel guards, it’s a good thing G3 have built-in gravel guards. It also has built-in belt loop, so I won’t have to worry loosing a belt ever again. Simms impresses me, they have really thought about all the problems the fisherman might have and made this immaculately perfect wader.

No comments: