Monday, October 29, 2007

Simms G4 Guide Stockingfoots Waders



The Simms G4 Wader is the most advanced stockingfoot wader on the market with unprecedented performance through increased durability, design, and features. If you like the top of the line, this is it!

Review by Kenneth
And I thought that Simms G3 was the best there is. I retired my G3 wader after almost 3 years of servitude. A few weeks after, after much brooding and long sleepless nights of thinking what could possibly be more amazing than my G3 an answer came to me. A friend recommended what he was using and showed me G4’s features. The material is much thicker on the bottom where I usually have my first battle scar. G4 is roomier. The inseams are longer and the hand warmer pockets I have grown to love. The one thing I can say that I truly am very happy about is the waterproof zipper that goes down to the crotch area. If you were to spend precious time in the water, urinating can be a very big production. Now male anglers can just unzip and get back to fishing in a snap! Now I do think this is genius.

No comments: